"Bundle of Trouble" Mystery Novel Contest Giveaway
A couple of months ago I did a review of the mystery novel, "Bundle of Trouble" by Diana Orgain. I met Diana in Chicago at BlogHer and was lucky enough to snag two copies of her book, one for review and one autographed for a mystery novel giveaway.
Well here at long last is the giveaway!
That's right, some lucky mystery fan is going to win a copy of "Bundle of Trouble" by entering a little contest I've devised.
How do you enter to win the book? Well, one of my favorite mystery writers is E. George. The first person who can correctly answer the following five questions relating to E. George's books, and leaves them in the comments below will win the autographed, paperback copy of "Bundle of Trouble."
You'll need to do some detective work to find the answers, but what fun would it be if I made it easy for you?
Okay, here are the questions:
- What's T. Lynley's full name, including his "to the manor born" title?
- What's the full name of Tommy's valet?
- Who's "The Enemy" in E. George's 8th book? Once again, full name.
- What's the full name of the little girl Barbara Havers saves from drowning and then is punished for saving?
- What was murder victim, Elena's disability?
A reminder, the first person to correctly answer the questions will be determined by the time stamp on the comment. The answers must also be completely correct. If I ask for a full name, one name won't do.