Is Katherine Heigl A Goner? Let Me Count The Ways
It appears her case of David Caruso Syndrome has put Heigl and Izzie in critical condition.
Marc Malkin of E! Online :
"It's not good there," a source tells me of theset. "Shonda is pissed. They're thinking of killing her off. They want Izzie dead."
Shonda Rhimes, executive producer and one of the writers of the show, could not have been happy about Heigl's complaints so it seems character assassination may now be a viable option.
I'm not fond of Heigl or Izzie so I'd like to give Shonda some ideas on how to kill Izzie off:
- She could be shot during a hostage taking in the clinic by a deranged woman who has a psychotic crush on Izzie and decides if she can't have her, no one will.
- She could be hit by a car just as she's trying to save the life of another injured deer. Only this time she's working on the deer in the middle of the street.
- She could be killed when an overhead operating room light conks her on the head and puts her in a coma. After a decision is made to donate all her organs to other more deserving patients, George is allowed to pull her plug.
- Bailey finally gets sick of her whiny insecurities and injects her with a syringe full of air bubbles.
- Alex bumps her off by smothering her with a pillow. His motive? Sex with her could never compare to sex with the wacked out Ava.
- The chief locks her in the hospital's morgue freezer because the memories of her and George together still give him nightmares.
- Christina finally snaps and shoots Izzie in each foot, watching as she bleeds to death. Her motive? She began to realize that blondes really do have more fun.
Via TV Tattle